Make your marketing strategy invincible with the power of scientific predictive modelling & reporting. With our Marketing Science applications you can discover patterns that are hidden below the surface, predict future scenarios and hence, maximize your returns on marketing
Predictive Modelling for Customer Behaviour
- The most valuable to marketing – Cluster models (segments), Propensity models (predictions), Collaborative filtering (recommendations).
Qualify and Prioritize Leads
- The marketing in action – Predictive scoring, Identification model, Automated segmentation.
Bringing Right Product / Services to Market
- Data visualization is a valuable tool that not only appeals to the eye, but can be used to inform, inspire and guide actions based on customer behaviour.
Driving Marketing Strategies Based on Retail & Marketing Data
- Accessing internal structured data
- Accessing social media (Google, Facebook) data.
- Applying behaviour scoring to customer data
- Forecasting and Pricing Analytics
- Build on Retail & Market Analytics with your customer transaction data.
Targeting the Right Customers at Right Time with Right Content
- Targeting the right customers at the right moment with the best offer links back to customer segmentation. This may be the most common marketing application for predictive analytics because its one of the “simplest” and most direct ways to optimize a marketing offer and see a quick turnaround on better ROI.
The Tools We Used.
- Multiple and Logistic Regression
- Structured Equation Modeling
- Path Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Conjoint Analysis
- Discriminant Function Analysis
- Correspondence Analysis
- Multi-dimensional scaling
ASHAVI – Boost Business By Insights and Technologies